Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Introducing the Football Flog


Hi, my name is the Football Flog and I am a new contributor to the Soccer Squirrel Blog.

I have only recently become interested in soccer in Australia again because apparently Guus Hiddink is a distant relation of mine.

I was extremely good at soccer in my youth however my burgeoning International career was cut short by a nasty bedroom injury. What can I say, I love the ladies and the ladies love me.

I will be answering any questions that you may have. The best questions and responses will be posted on the blog. I can be contacted at footballflog@yahoo.com.au

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a tosser mate. I have a question for you. Who exactly did you play for in this great youth career of yours. You sound full of it you steamer.

8:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Football Flog - I love it. I dare say the whole point of "The Football Flog" may have been lost on poor Jake but I look forward to the Footbal Flog's response anyway.

10:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be flagging you for objectionable content to Blogger and get you taken down.

2:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the cut of your jib Football Flog. But then again I also enjoy rubbing my testicles with a cheese grater. Keep it up!

1:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home