Thursday, April 06, 2006

Football Flog Q&A 1st Edition

I wasn't surprised to log into my email and find my inbox with 1218 new emails. After deleting all the emails from ex-girlfriends and admirers I came across a few questions which I have posted answers to.

James from Kew, Victoria wrote:
"I want the rumours to be confirmed. As soon as I saw that photo of the Football Flog I was certain it could mean only one thing, and since speaking to fellow soccersquirrel subscribers they have asked the same question...that glare...that stubble...? Is the Football Flog Chuck Norris' love child? The public wants answers."

Yes James, there are also 100 amazing facts about me that basically revolve around my large appendage, seducing skills and ability to roundhouse kick (in my case goals).

Carl from Werriwa, New South Wales wrote:
"I would be interested in your opinion regarding the best football league inthe world. Is it the Premier League, Serie A or La Liga? Are there any others in this class? Which league is the best in your opinion? What do you think of the local Australian leagues? I have no doubt that you will have absolutely no ability whatsoever to answer this."

Well Carl can I firstly just say that I am not surprised that you had time to sit down at a computer, probably stolen, and send me this question - go out and get a job you bum.

In answer to your question, at the moment I think the Spanish league is the best to watch, the English has the best depth and the Italian has the best footballers wives.

Locally I rate the Victorian Provisional League South-East Division 1 definitely on par with at least Divizia C in Romania where I played for Aversa Bucureşti. I spent some time in Romania on loan from my Scottish club, East Fife. My agent thought it was a good idea to get out of Scotland after I scored three spectacular own goals, one a chip from the halfway line, in a relegation scrap match with East Stirling. I was also having an affair with the captain's wife...and his sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home